Expert Air Conditioning Installation for the Tampa Bay Area
Home Service Heroes is all too familiar with the heat that Florida brings throughout the year. We know how important it is for you and your family to be comfortable and get relief from the long, hot summers. That’s why, when you decide to purchase a new cooling unit, we make sure that we provide fast and affordable service.
Our qualified technicians will meet all code requirements and make sure the AC unit they install is the proper size for your house. Installing the correct size air conditioning unit for your home is vital for proper cool air circulation. If your old AC unit is oversized, it will quickly over-cool the air in your home and shut off too soon. If it is undersized it can’t effectively cool your entire home. The unit will cycle continuously, wasting energy, raising your utility bill and ensuring your household remains uncomfortable. When installing a new unit, our technicians look at the following:
- Total volume of the home’s living space along with the square footage of the home.
- The area of sun-exposed exterior walls.
- The number, age, condition, and orientation of windows.
- The amount of sunshine in your home.
- The age of your home’s construction.
- Degree of air sealing the amounts of insulation.
- Existing ventilation system and ductwork (make sure they are up to code).
- Amount of shade from trees and shrubs.
Deciding when to install a new air conditioning unit can be stressful. If your AC unit is consistently breaking down or older than 10 years, it may be time to install a new unit. This will prove to be more cost-efficient in the long run. You need to consider installing a new unit if the following occurs:
- Your AC unit has high energy consumption. Newer models are more energy-efficient and that means replacing an older unit could save you on power bills.
- Repairs should cost about 50% less than a brand-new AC unit. If you are having to pay more than that, it might be better to install a new unit.
- As mentioned earlier, your current unit consistently breaking down after repairs could indicate that it is time to install a new one.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your service does not end when we finish your installation. Our staff members will give you a courtesy call to ensure you were completely satisfied with your service. If you have any problems at all, we will fix them immediately. We pride ourselves in top-quality installation and we guarantee you will be satisfied with the performance of your new air conditioning unit.
When you choose Home Service Heroes to install your air conditioning unit, you are choosing a team of highly skilled technicians that will get the job done right. Along with installation, our technicians will walk you through all the features your AC unit has to offer and will help you maximize comfort, control, and energy efficiency measures to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
Home Service Heroes installs air conditioning units with the utmost care. We work with a fully stocked truck and have all the tools needed to do a successful installation. Our staff is extensively trained and very knowledgeable on installing, repairing, and maintaining every type of air conditioning system on the market. We take pride in our work and promise to get the job done right the first time!
Call Home Service Heroes at 813-653-4221 and schedule an appointment to install your new air conditioning unit.